- Play in Fairfield
Return to Special Events home
To ensure that adequate blood supplies are readily on hand for any emergency, the Community Blood Center, the City of Fairfield, the Fairfield Fire Department and the Parks and Recreation Department sponsor periodic community blood drives at the Fairfield Fire Department Headquarters (375 Nilles Road) and the Fairfield Community Arts Center (411 Wessel Drive). For questions about donating blood, please visit the Blood Center's web page or call 1-800-388-GIVE (4483) for more information.
Upcoming Blood Drives
- Tuesday, January 6 - 3:30 to 6:30 pm - Fairfield Community Arts Center
- Tuesday, March 3 - 4:00 to 7:00 pm - Fairfield Fire Department
- Thursday, May 14 - 3:30 to 6:30 pm - Fairfield Community Arts Center
- Thursday, July 23 - 4:00 to 7:00 pm - Fairfield Fire Department
- Thursday, October 15 - 4:00 to 7:00 pm - Fairfield Fire Department
- Thursday, December 10 - 3:30 to 6:30 pm - Fairfield Community Arts Center
Other Opportunities to Donate
To find other Community Blood Center Blood Drives, please visit www.DonorTime.com and search Fairfield or by zip code 45014.
Please consider these general eligibility requirements for donating blood:
- Donors must be in general good health
- Donors must be at least 17 years old (16 years old with a CBC consent form signed by your parent)
- Donors must weigh at least 110 pounds
- Have a photo ID (It's helpful to also have your CBC Donor ID card)
Before donating, you should:
- Get a good night's sleep
- Eat a nourishing meal
- Drink plenty of fluids
Learn more about donating blood...