- Play in Fairfield
Return to Special Events home
To ensure that adequate blood supplies are readily on hand for any emergency, the Community Blood Center, the City of Fairfield, the Fairfield Fire Department and the Parks and Recreation Department sponsor periodic community blood drives at the Fairfield Fire Department Headquarters (375 Nilles Road) and the Fairfield Community Arts Center (411 Wessel Drive). For questions about donating blood, please visit the Blood Center's web page or call 1-800-388-GIVE (4483) for more information.
Upcoming Blood Drives for 2014
- Tuesday, January 14 - 3:30 to 6:30 pm - Community Arts Center Community Room
- Monday, March 10 - 4:00 to 7:00 pm - Fairfield Fire Department
- Wednesday, May 14 - 3:30 to 6:30 pm - Community Arts Center
- Wednesday, July 9 - 4:00 to 7:00 pm - Fairfield Fire Department
- Wednesday, September 3 - 3:30 to 6:30 pm - Community Arts Center
- Thursday, October 30 - 4:00 to 7:00 pm - Fairfield Fire Department
Other Opportunities to Donate
To find other Community Blood Center Blood Drives, please visit www.DonorTime.com and search Fairfield or by zip code 45014.
Please consider these general eligibility requirements for donating blood:
- Donors must be at least 17 (16 years old with parental consent) years old.
- Donors must weigh at least 110 pounds.
- Donors must have a CBC donor ID card or a valid ID with proof of social security number or a photo ID with verbal verification of social security number.
- Donors must be in good health.
- Donors must wait 56 days following a whole blood donation before donating again.
Learn more about donating blood...