City of Fairfield offices will be closed for Memorial Day on Monday, May 27
- Registration: All players must register in the golf shop prior to play.
- Dress policy: Shirts must be worn at all times.
of play: An acceptable 18-hole pace should be maintained for the
enjoyment of all players in the outing. Depending upon the time of day,
two hours and 15 minutes is an acceptable time to complete nine holes.
For the enjoyment of all players, please play ready golf.
- Food at turn: Anyone who stops at the turn must get food and beverages to go in order to maintain order of play.
- Golf carts:
Rain policy: Rainchecks are only given out when the golf course is deemed closed. See policy in the golf shop.
- Daily policy may restrict carts to paths
- You must have a valid drivers license to operate cart
- Lessee shall be responsible for damage done to cart
- Only two riders and two golf bags per cart.
No spectators or caddies.
No alcoholic beverages may be brought onto the premises.
Tee Times are Recommended.