- Who should I contact if I experience problems with my water?
- Where do I call to report a possible water main break?
- Where can I report a leaking fire hydrant?
- I see little blue flags with your telephone number in my area. What does that mean?
- Where is the Fairfield Water Treatment Plant located?
- What are the hours of operation for Fairfield's Water Treatment Plant?
- What is the source of the City of Fairfield's drinking water?
- How do I get information about the quality of the water produced by the Fairfield Water Treatment Plant?
- What is the pH of Fairfield's water?
- What is the hardness of Fairfield's water?
- If my water has an odor, what should I do?
- Why is my water rusty?
- Why is there a pink ring or a dark ring in my toilet?
- Why does my water look cloudy?
- Should I buy a home water softener?
- What causes pinhole leaks?
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us at the Water Division at 513-858-7775. We would be happy to help answer any questions that you may have.