Rules & Regulations
In addition to Fairfield Parks and Recreation Board Sites Rules and Regulations, the following Fishing Lake Rules will be enforced:
- Fishing Tickets are non-transferable.
- No rain checks are enforced.
- No refunds, all sales are final.
- Limit 2 poles per Adult and Youth ticket, child limited to 1 pole. Additional pole tickets may be purchased.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- A ticket is required for all persons on the lake during overnight fishing.
- Throw and trot lines are not allowed.
- A total of 8 fish may be kept per ticket, excluding carp and bluegill.
- All fish over 25 pounds remain property of the lake and must be released after weighing in.
- No purchasing or trading of fish is allowed.
- All fish must be checked in at the bait house prior to leaving the park.
- Fishermen catching or possessing any fish over the daily bag/possession limit will be charged Market Price per fish.
- All vehicles must be parked in the parking lot.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on premises.
- Glass containers are not allowed on the premises.
- Snagging/netting of fish is not allowed.
- Frogging is not allowed at any time.
- Cleaning of fish is not allowed in the park.
- Boats are not allowed on the lake.
- Swimming/wading is not allowed at any time.
- Dogs are not allowed during overnight fishing.
|Bass (largemouth or smallmouth)
|Shovel Head Catfish||2||12 inches|
|Blue Catfish||2||12 inches|
|Channel Catfish||6||12 inches|