Non-Alcoholic Beverage Service
- $4 per guest
Assorted soft drinks, unsweetened iced tea, coffee and water. Lemonade on request. Includes glassware, ceramic coffee cups, lemon wedges, sweeteners, mini-creamers, and beverage napkins.
- $175 per bartender ( 4 hours of guest service, plus 2 hours of set-up, clean-up, and final bussing)
All beverage services must secure 1 attendant for every 90 guests.
- Glassware complimentary with every bar and beverage service
- Complimentary champagne toast for bridal party up to 16, with traditional coupe glasses
- Additional champagne and plastic coupe glasses are available for purchase
- Additional non-alcoholic sparkling for guests under 21 available for purchase
Add any of these open services to the beverage service:
Choice of Open Domestic Beer or Open Wine
- $3.50 additional per guest
Adds choice of either domestic bottled beer or house wine. $7.50 total package.
Open Beer & Wine
- $6 additional per guest
Adds domestic beer, imported beer and house wine. $10 total package.
- $12 additional per guest
Adds domestic beer, imported beer, house wine, and mixed drinks. Cocktails and highballs only, no blender or frozen drinks. $16 total package.
Cash Bar & Drink Tickets
Should you choose not to purchase an open beverage package, cash bar and drink tickets options are available. Volume tickets for beer and wine can be purchased for $3 each or full bar for $4. Min order is 50 guests. Cash bar and drink ticket options must secure attendant services as listed above. Drink ticket option must secure non-alcoholic service for guests who are non-drinkers with FCAC or Caterer.
||$3.00 (Budweiser, Bud Lite, Coors Lite, Michelob Ultra, Yuengling)
||$3.50 (Corona, Heineken)
||$4.00 (Cabernet, Chardonnay, Merlot, Moscato, Riesling)
- Package prices guaranteed at time of booking.
- Cash Bar prices may vary from those stated due to changes in the market.
- FCAC reserves the right to substitute alternate beverage selections. All brands not available at all times.
- Every effort is made to maintain an acceptable stock, but no guarantee that any one brand is available for an entire event.
- Prices do not include applicable 6.25% sales tax on all beverage items. Attendant services are non-taxable.
- Deposit is due 30 days before the event. Balance is due 5 business days before the event with final guest count.
- FCAC reserves the right to control alcohol consumption.
- Attendants are TIPS Certified.