Built in 2005 by the City of Fairfield to serve the community, the Community Arts Center is a regional attraction. Home of the Parks and Recreation Department, the CAC is proud to offer quality arts and leisure experiences for all those who call Southwest Ohio home.
The 237-seat theater, dedicated to the memory of Sterling Uhler, features comfortable seating, state-of-the-art sound and lighting, and film screening capabilities. The lobby area, with its warm wooden accents and colorful artwork, includes a fireplace, two lounge areas, television, and cafe bar. The CAC offers free Wi-Fi access throughout the building.
Interest in renting the Theatre? Contact Jason Hauslein, Production Manager at (513) 896-8425.
- Purchase tickets online
- Box Office Phone: 513-867-5348
- Hours of Operation:
8 a.m. - 8 p.m., Monday - Friday
1 hour before performance
411 Wessel Drive
Fairfield, OH 45014
- Payment Accepted: cash, check, all major credit cards
- Parking Information: free parking next to venue and around Village Green, with handicapped parking next to venue.
- Accessibility: wheelchair seating and hearing-assisted devices available
- Smoking Policy: This is a non-smoking venue.