The River / Gray Roundabout Project will construct the first single-lane modern roundabout within the City of Fairfield at the intersection of River and Gray Roads. This project received a $400,000 grant from the Ohio Public Works Commission. The roundabout will offer improved safety, increased capacity, and will provide calming effects that will benefit the proposed park and bike trail improvements in the Marsh Lake corridor. Engineering for this project was completed in November 2018 by The Kleingers Group of Cincinnati, OH.
- Project Bid: January 2019
- Contract Construction Cost: $513,424
- Contractor: W.G. Stang
- Project Completion: August 2019
- Lighting Cost: $71,672.42
- Lighting Contractor: Duke Energy