Class registration started Monday, June 22 via phone only. Call 513-867-5348 to register.
We take the health of your family, and our staff, very seriously. As we return to operation, please be aware of the following modifications:
Community Arts Center modifications:
- The lobby has been modified to promote social distancing
- Signage and hand sanitizing stations will be at all entrances
- Plexiglass has been installed at the front desk
- The second floor will remain closed unless needed for an event
- social distancing floor markers will be at the front desk
- The senior lounge will remain closed along with all 55+ leader-directed and self-directed programs
- Participants will be asked to remain in the lobby until instructor opens the door to assure sanitation of the class room has taken place prior to entry
- Participants in children’s programs will have their temperature checked prior to class
- Participants will be required to wash/sanitize hands upon entering and exiting the classroom
- Hand sanitizer stations have been installed in our programming rooms
- Tables will be spaced out in classrooms
- Participants will exit the classrooms from the exterior doors
|AMERICAN SIGN LANGUAGE|
Tuesday Aug. 11 - Thursday Aug. 13 from 1 - 3 pm
Community Arts Center Children's Room
Fairfield resident: $40, Non-resident: $45
Ages 6 – 12 | Instructor: Shannon Mangicaro
American Sign Language will be introduced in a playful and educational way through games and songs.
Various hand-building techniques demonstrated for students to form their own functional and decorative pieces of art from clay.
YOUTH FALL PAINTING - NEW
Help decorate the house with this Fall Painting that you create in this two- hour workshop. See sample in the Art Studio window.
YOUTH HALLOWEEN PAINTINGS - NEW
Let the fun side of Halloween come alive and paint your own Trick or Treat Bag! See display in the Art Studio window.
Get into Halloween spirit in this fun hands-on-workshop where you will scare up some science with some ghostly science experiments.
Various hand-building techniques demonstrated for students to form their own functional and decorative pieces of art from clay. No class on November 24.
HALLOWEEN CAKE - NEW
Decorate a cake with a Halloween theme. No experience needed.
FAIRFIELD STARZ BEGINNING DANCE AND ACRO PROGRAM
It is with great sorrow that we have had to reschedule our spring recitals once again. The originally scheduled spring make up classes and performances in June must be postponed.
Below is our current plan to make up classes and shows. If things change again we will let you know as soon as we know. Ticket information will come out as soon as we know that these dates are a definite and we will schedule a picture day for those interested in individual pictures (no group photos) where you can select a time slot to come in for photos. The Arts Center is closed to the public at this time, but you can still call the front desk if you have any questions (867-5348).
CLASSES AUGUST 10 - 12
Beginner Ballerinas: 9 am
PeeWee Acro: 9:45 am
Beginner Ballerinas: 10:30 am
Beginner Dance: 11:15 am
PreTeen: 1:15 pm
Intermediate Hip Hop: 2 pm
Intermediate: 2:45 pm
Pointe: 3:30 pm
Teen: 4:15 pm
Sr. Hip Hop: 5:00 pm
Beginner Dance: 5:45 pm
Junior Hip Hop: 6:30 pm
Intermediate 1: 7:15 pm
For more detailed information, including performance information, click here.