Classes for ages 18 and up
IMPORTANT UPDATE (December 29, 2020):
After much consideration regarding the health and safety of our participants and staff, we have made the decision to move the start date of Winter A classes back one week to the week of January 11.
We are looking into each individual program to determine if we are able to extend the session by one week. If not, participants will be compensated for the missed class/classes in the form of an activity voucher.
Registration for classes NOW via phone only at 513-867-5348.
We take the health of your family, and our staff, very seriously. As we return to operation, please be aware of the following modifications:
Community Arts Center modifications:
- The lobby has been modified to promote social distancing
- Signage and hand sanitizing stations will be at all entrances
- Plexiglass has been installed at the front desk
- The second floor will remain closed unless needed for an event
- social distancing floor markers will be at the front desk
- The senior lounge will remain closed along with all 55+ leader-directed and self-directed programs
- Participants will be asked to remain in the lobby until instructor opens the door to assure sanitation of the class room has taken place prior to entry
- Participants in children’s programs will have their temperature checked prior to class
- Participants will be required to wash/sanitize hands upon entering and exiting the classroom
- Hand sanitizer stations have been installed in our programming rooms
- Tables will be spaced out in classrooms
- Participants will exit the classrooms from the exterior doors
Arts & Crafts:
The Senior Lounge is currently closed and all 55 Plus activities are cancelled due to current COVID-19 Orders. Once the restrictions for this age group are reduced, we will review them and make our decision to re-open based on if we can safely and reasonably comply with all measures that are being set forth. Providing a safe environment for our visitors is our priority. Our staff has been very diligent with staying in touch with local and state authorities during this process and will continue doing so throughout the remainder of the pandemic.