- All players must register in the golf shop prior to play.
- Fairfield Greens Golf Courses reserves the right to pair you with other players when course conditions and capacity require it.
- Shirts must be worn at all times.
- Proper footwear must be worn at all times.
Etiquette, Speed of Play
- Please play "ready golf." Be prepared for each shot.
- Replace divots, repair ball marks and rake sand bunkers.
- On average, a foursome should play each hole in 15 minutes or less. Depending upon the time of day, 2 hours and 15 minutes is an acceptable time to complete 9 holes.
Food at Turn
Anyone who stops at the turn must get food and beverages to go in order to maintain order of play.
- Daily policy may restrict carts to paths
- You must have a valid drivers license to operate cart
- Lessee shall be responsible for damage done to cart
- Only 2 riders and 2 golf bags per cart.
Rain checks are only given out when the golf course is deemed closed. See policy in the golf shop.
Alcohol must be purchased from Fairfield Greens Golf Courses. Carry-on alcoholic beverages are not permitted.