- Where do I call to report a possible water main break?
- My sanitary sewer is backing up. What should I do?
- I have a question about my City of Fairfield Utility Bill.
- Where can I report a leaking fire hydrant?
- Why are Boil Water Advisories issued?
- Why does the City of Fairfield have a Backflow Prevention Program?
- Who do I call about storm sewer problems?
- What is my responsibility regarding sewer as a home or business owner?
- Is my home or property connected to the City's public water andor sewer system?
- I need to repair or replace my water and/or sewer line. What should I do?
- I see raw sewage coming out of a manhole. What should I do?
- Does the Public Utility Department Laboratory preform all analysis of water and wastewater samples?
- Who should I contact if I experience problems with my water?
- I see little blue and/or green flags with the Public Utility Departments telephone number in my area. What does that mean?
- How do I get information about the quality of the water produced by the Fairfield Water Treatment Plant?